come undone with me
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
There were times when Björn allowed his thoughts to wander, when he imagined they were flying with Huginn and Muninn over the nine realms, seeing everything. He often thought it might be a grand thing to be gifted with wings and hollow bones to be able to take flight with Odinn’s ravens and see what the Allfather saw. These thoughts were often thought with a small twinge of envy. Odinn had given his eye to acquire knowledge and it was no secret that the Viking would give much more. Björn’s devotion to Odinn wasn’t questionable, and he idolized the God more than he envied him, yet, still, Björn was only a mortal and he could not help his mortal feelings. Jealousy, rage, lust. They were what made Björn himself -- among his more refined and feral personality traits. There was movement among the surf then, a small calamity in the otherwise serenity of the situation and Björn watched emotionless as Nuka approached him. Stance changed into one of subtle dominance - not overbearing but still one of a higher ranking wolf, nevertheless.

Björn was aware that it was probably unnecessary, yet it was subconscious - something like breathing: he did not need to think about doing it. It simply happened, usually out of his general awareness. “Vestu heil, Nuka,” Björn returned the other Northerner’s greeting, icy eyes observing her in a casual manner, noting that she kind of looked like a drowned rat with her fur sodden wet. To be fair, Björn knew he did too. After the mimicry of her greeting the Viking man fell silent, his gaze flickering back to the Sea, to the seagulls that wheeled in the air above, their cries echoing faintly as they called to one another. As far as the savage was concerned if the woman wanted to have a conversation with him she would further insinuate it and if she did not, then that was fine as well.

Messages In This Thread
come undone with me - by Ragnar - April 01, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: come undone with me - by Nuka - April 01, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: come undone with me - by Ragnar - April 04, 2014, 09:58 AM