Firefly Glen I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map
from a place the world forgot
66 Posts
Ooc — Trash Panda
“I suppose,” he adds on but shrugs a shoulder before she moves on to another topic.  He leaves the mysterious deaths alone for the time being.  He ignores the haunting unheard sound alone when Asterr is not fazed by the information.  A little dull, perhaps, and doesn’t quite indulge in the fantasy behind Lex’s imagination.  He clears his throat instead to consider his former home and what had come of it’s downfall.  

He thinks back to what Charon and he talked about and the benefit for two packs to come together, taking the opportunity to exercise his story-telling ability.  The history of Moonspear isn’t a long one but she at least expresses interest in the name.

“Two packs of this land came together to forge one.  Strength in numbers for the Winter.  I wasn’t apart of either,” he tells her.  His pack was given an ultimatum to assimilate into their culture but he, as the Alpha,  wasn’t given the choice.  A threat to their current leadership, he supposes, and he didn’t question it.  “I came in just before the declaration and helped bind them together.  There’s a satisfaction in starting something from scratch.”

He’d done the same with his pack, settling into an abandoned orchard.  Even if he’d been given the chance to settle into the larger pack, Lex isn’t sure he’d have done it.
Messages In This Thread
I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 15, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 18, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 19, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 25, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 27, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 08, 2015, 05:51 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 12, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 15, 2015, 02:14 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 18, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 19, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 27, 2015, 03:39 AM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 28, 2015, 08:19 AM