Otatso Wetlands i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow saw him study her closer and for a moment she wondered why. As she thought on in though she remembered the day she had helped the other female back to her home, there had been a wolf in the shadows, skulking about. She wondered if it had been him, he proved this idea when he spoke next.

His drawl was strange and she wondered at it, was it from where he fared or was it because he had been wounded so many times, she could easily see the scars that crisscrossed all over his body. "Your Light. I apologize, but she never offered me her name, which is fine. I was happy to help her. She was even more surprised as he sat down and she allowed a ghost of a smile and she also sat down, though she was still wary, and she was certain given the chance he could and perhaps still would fly into her. "I am glad she fare's well. All the thorns are gone? I was extremely concerned for her eye, she has no problems with it?
Messages In This Thread
i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Raheerah - March 28, 2014, 12:45 AM
RE: i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Raheerah - March 30, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Raheerah - April 02, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Raheerah - April 04, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Blue Willow - April 04, 2014, 04:57 PM
RE: i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Raheerah - April 04, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Raheerah - April 08, 2014, 01:25 AM