The Heartwood just when you got it all, you always wanna get some more
40 Posts
Ooc — Riven
I'm sad that Tail is probably going to settle across the map, now. These two would be fun to have nearby. XD

If she had known Charon's true reason for being so incredibly chipper whilst talking about death and destruction, her reaction probably wouldn't have been much better. She was of the philosophy that there weren't such things as "stupid questions", particularly if those questions were asked with the intention of increasing knowledge. She felt a mix of emotions as the male's mood swiftly changed, and he bombarded her with a particularly emotional explanation.

While she definitely empathized with his loss of a brother, the explanation really just made her that much more exasperated. The situation was escalating, and fast, but she couldn't stay silent when there was something so obviously wrong with his behavior. "Are you crazy?" It was a serious question, and her posture changed to one more defensive. If she was dealing with a madman, anything could happen. The smart thing to do would be to put as much distance between herself and him as possible, but she couldn't abide being called a coward again.

"I was only trying to learn more about what happened here— there's nothing wrong with learning things. You're the one grinning like an idiot about a storm that you lost someone in. I was the one concerned about wolves like him when you decided to start flinging insults. What's your damage?" In her ruffled state, the word vomit was out before she had a chance to think about the wisdom of it. Way to poke the bear, Teagan.
Messages In This Thread
RE: just when you got it all, you always wanna get some more - by Tail - November 19, 2015, 12:08 PM