Anodyne Sea
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

OOC: For my shadow <3 Takes place hours after the avalanche

An image of anger and fear had been forever burned into her mind. It was with flashing teeth and the sting of red upon white that it remained at the forefront, haunting her thoughts each time her eyes dared close to blink. She had been left frightened by the show of savagery, yet her heart did not fear the teeth of her mate. Only the pain they might cause to the others of the pack should they bring about the superior’s wrath from unsavory conduct. She had never seen such hatred… such anger… such rage. Nor had she heard the deafening roar of the beast reach to scaling proportions. She did not know what to make of it… let alone how to digest the cause of his rage. Truly, did his anger stem from the loss of their healer? The one he called Lham? Dawa…

But why?

She had a mind to question him and offer whatever comfort she could, not only as his subordinate but as his mate; the light that was meant to shine in his life. She needed to know he was well and offer him her comfort. But first and foremost, she had to find him.

Rummaging through the ruins of their home, she took to the frigid mounds of ice surrounding the base of the mountain. At first her calls were soft and searching, but then they scaled to short howls when hours trudged by and still she did not hear from him. She worried, as a woman would when their beloved was taken. The ice was everywhere, making it difficult to track, and even the blood she knew to stain his maw was drifted behind what her senses could reach. “Raheerah? My shadow?” she called to him, letting her voice ride long and loud across the setting eve. Her ears came forward in the hopes she came catch the familiar grumble of his voice. But at present all she received was his silence.

Messages In This Thread
Anodyne Sea - by Xi'nuata - April 04, 2014, 09:58 PM
RE: Anodyne Sea - by Raheerah - April 04, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Anodyne Sea - by Xi'nuata - April 05, 2014, 08:26 AM
RE: Anodyne Sea - by Raheerah - April 05, 2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Anodyne Sea - by Xi'nuata - April 05, 2014, 01:08 PM
RE: Anodyne Sea - by Raheerah - April 07, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Anodyne Sea - by Xi'nuata - April 08, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Anodyne Sea - by Raheerah - April 09, 2014, 10:15 PM