Blacktail Deer Plateau I'm Running with the Wolves Tonight
young james dean some say he looks just like his father
34 Posts
Ooc — Harleen
<3

Regulus had kept it close to home after being lucky enough to stumble across and take down a lost and helpless fawn in one of the Plateau's adjacent territories, deciding to stick to it's borders. An interesting scent had caught his attention, not one that he readily recognized but had the hackles of Frostfur silver and DiSarinno smoky-black bristling with unease against the strong curve of his broad shoulders. With black leathery nose ground bound Regi followed it with nothing short of determination to figure out what had snuck into their territory — wolf or not it was a threat — and what it was after. As to Regi's current knowledge there was not any young children in the Plateau that would act as a prime target but that didn't demean what he perceived to be a threat, regardless.

Steps ceased when he became aware of another creature's presence, could hear it's breathing, and then the sound of it's paws as it took off, just as Regi had zoned in on it, closing the distance with what had been rapidness. It was quick and with a sharp barking “Hey!” that Regi took after the fleeing ...cat? It had definitely been feline but he hadn't been able to get a good look and as he chased after it there was no time to try to figure out what he was (perhaps foolishly, depending) chasing after. All he knew it was it had stole off with something from the cache. Regi had yet to realize that there were threats other than wolves and that sometimes he needed to pick his battles. 

Right now, he banked on the hope that he could protect what belonged to the Plateau ...especially since they were on the cusp of winter and that, that piece of meat might become the fine line between life and death. The feline, smaller was faster than Regi who, while had long legs to make his strides long, was hindered by his bulk.
Messages In This Thread
I'm Running with the Wolves Tonight - by Cadoc - November 16, 2015, 09:49 PM
RE: I'm Running with the Wolves Tonight - by Regulus - November 19, 2015, 03:11 PM
RE: I'm Running with the Wolves Tonight - by Cadoc - December 10, 2015, 10:35 PM