Phoenix Maplewood i'mma turn it on with a bang
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Tail spoke as the pair headed for Feller's Pond, putting the young alpha at ease. She couldn't help but wonder, "have you had them?" as she rounded a rock jutting from the ground, her head canted curiously and her ears aloft with interest. Tail certainly knew a lot about fleas. It didn't seem so farfetched to Saena that she'd learned it all from experience. Or maybe the tawny yearling was an accomplished healer where she came from, and remedies like this were part of her presumably encyclopedic knowledge, but she would leave that to Tail to reveal.

The once lovely pond was now a mire with only a little water to boast of in the middle, but it was a perfect place for a mud bath. Tail wasted no time coating her entire body in mud, but Saena lingered at the edge and wrinkled her nose in girlish revulsion. "Do I have to?" she borderline whined, fidgeting at the edge of the mud. Unfortunately, her step wasn't perfect; one paw sank into the mud with a squelch as it welled up between her digits and then she was squealing and prancing all over again, only this time the ground wasn't reliable.

Down came her hindpaw on a particularly slick patch of muddy grass, and down went Saena with a loud slop!
Messages In This Thread
i'mma turn it on with a bang - by Tail - October 02, 2015, 11:01 PM
RE: i'mma turn it on with a bang - by Saēna - October 04, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: i'mma turn it on with a bang - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 11:07 PM
RE: i'mma turn it on with a bang - by Saēna - October 05, 2015, 07:21 PM
RE: i'mma turn it on with a bang - by Tail - October 06, 2015, 08:50 PM
RE: i'mma turn it on with a bang - by Saēna - October 09, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: i'mma turn it on with a bang - by Tail - October 28, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: i'mma turn it on with a bang - by Saēna - November 02, 2015, 11:09 PM
RE: i'mma turn it on with a bang - by Tail - November 05, 2015, 08:21 PM
RE: i'mma turn it on with a bang - by Saēna - November 12, 2015, 11:12 AM
RE: i'mma turn it on with a bang - by Tail - November 17, 2015, 11:46 AM