Blackfeather Woods Have you heard of the midnight killer?
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Nemesis narrowed her cold eyes at the male, who seemed to think he was innocent in the scuffle. It took two to tango, regardless of what the thought. "And you should watch the way you speak to others before you learn the hard way" She warned him but with no sympathy in her eyes. It was wolves like him who she wanted to squish into oblivion for their tone that simply existed to annoy. 
"Nothing. Now if you'd kindly leave the vicinity, that would be greatly appreciated" Yet she didn't expect him to do anything of the sort. She simply wanted him to revel in the fact that he was not required to speak at all in her presence nor make any form of kind communication directed at her. 

She did however approve of the girl's answer to her question, one of the reason for her journey to Blackfeather. Somewhere simply, "I want to be tough!" on "I've got problems. Pity me." Those answers, she had enough of. Blackfeather wasn't a place for the weak of mind, nor a pack to be used or leeched off of. The girl seemed to have a good head on her shoulders as she calmed down to a reasonable mood. At least the new girl knew her place, despite her demeanor. Mikasi, however, didn't. If he didn't learn his, she would make him herself. 

"Yes, Blackfeather is quite different. I'm sure you've noticed. We have a different outlook than the others, darker and much more evil, per say. This is not a place for the faint of heart nor the afraid to kill innocent blood. Assassins, murders and downright raging lunatics live here. I hope you realise that" She lectured, emphasising the last line. Some didn't even know what they were getting into when they joined, and she was hopeful that whoever accepted her had warned her of such things. To her, innocence didn't matter, she had no problem slaughtering children or the weak and defenseless. Blood was blood, no matter who it belonged to. Yet, some failed to understand that it was exactly what Blackfeather ran off of, the ability to kill and deal with the consequences.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Have you heard of the midnight killer? - by Nemesis - November 19, 2015, 06:53 PM
RE: Have you heard of the midnight killer? - by Venus - November 19, 2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Have you heard of the midnight killer? - by Nemesis - November 19, 2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Have you heard of the midnight killer? - by Venus - November 19, 2015, 10:26 PM
RE: Have you heard of the midnight killer? - by Mikasi - November 20, 2015, 12:15 AM
RE: Have you heard of the midnight killer? - by Venus - November 20, 2015, 01:06 PM
RE: Have you heard of the midnight killer? - by Nemesis - November 20, 2015, 02:05 PM
RE: Have you heard of the midnight killer? - by Venus - November 20, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: Have you heard of the midnight killer? - by Mikasi - November 20, 2015, 06:51 PM
RE: Have you heard of the midnight killer? - by Nemesis - November 21, 2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Have you heard of the midnight killer? - by Venus - November 21, 2015, 12:50 AM
RE: Have you heard of the midnight killer? - by Mikasi - November 21, 2015, 01:23 AM
RE: Have you heard of the midnight killer? - by Nemesis - November 21, 2015, 10:16 PM
RE: Have you heard of the midnight killer? - by Venus - November 21, 2015, 11:15 PM
RE: Have you heard of the midnight killer? - by Mikasi - November 21, 2015, 11:34 PM
RE: Have you heard of the midnight killer? - by Burke - November 22, 2015, 05:33 AM