Horizon Ridge I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Thistle informed him that she was hormonal, of which made some sort of sense to the Viking because he knew that the scent of her hormones, whispering saccharine temptations to his feral instincts, to let his lack of moral compass compel him forth despite her previous rejection, teasing that this time she would not reject him. Pupils widened in their pools of ice and subtly he shook his head as if that would truly dispel the hissings and poisonous thoughts that were encouraging him to show her what a true Viking was like. That all she had seen thus far was nothing when compared to the blunt, ugly truth of it. “You can’t hide it, and you can’t hide from it.” Björn told her in a blunt simplicity. Why would you want too lingered on the tip of his tongue but he bit it back with internal restraint.

“If it was the fact that I pushed you away that has upset you,” Björn began, his nostrils flaring as he inhaled, toes flexing into the warming earthen floor, tearing through the dirt as discreetly as he could, though the flick of his tail was suggestive. “I could come closer.” Yes, he could erase the distance between them in a few easy strides but he was not so sure his restraint would hold with the lack of distance. “I had considered your previous rejection when I had done it.” Björn spoke as if that was supposed to make her feel better about his abrupt and rather rude movement that had put a good amount of distance between them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me - by Ragnar - April 06, 2014, 07:18 AM