Blacktail Deer Plateau Pudding and fish fingers.
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java

The wait was minimal and Njal mentally commended the rival pack for their abilities, meanwhile watching the tree line and trying to remain as passive as possible. It was difficult for the warden to fight his instinct, and being within such close proximity did bring a sort of nervousness to him; he felt exposed here, even with a gift in tow. But such thoughts were shoved back in to the dark pit they came from, when a figure slid in to vision. It was a swarthy male, younger than himself, but with a commanding air about him; there was also something deeper, darker, which was voiced as soon as the man was within earshot of the visitor.

Njal was tempted to ask, simply to lend an ear. It did not seem appropriate.

Without further ado, the grizzled wanderer plopped the fat fish upon the soil. "I am Njal Sveijarn, a warden from Swiftcurrent Creek." He stated plainly, getting to the point so that the dark man would not have to linger here for long. "I am here to pass on the news that our previous alpha, Lethe, passed away." Njal wasn't sure what sort of connection these wolves had to the creek, but it was tasked to him to spread this news where others had failed, so he would do so. Although, regarding the Alpha who now stood before him, it seemed like a pithy bit of information in the face of whatever he was dealing with; the talk of a death did not seem to sit well between them.

"Our new leader goes by Fox. She wished for me to tell you and your pack of this, for I assume we are allies in some way." That was an awkward way to put it. Njal had never dealt with any wolves from the plateau pack; he knew little of their existence let alone their relation to his own home. He was swift to carry out his duty though, eager to stay within Fox's good graces. A pause, then. Njal watched the dark figure for some kind of clue - but he just looked tired. Heavy. As if something was sitting ill with him indeed. Despite it not being his place, Njal blurted a question - "Are you and your family doing alright?"

Sheepishly (for Njal soon realized how invasive the question could be seen) he ducked his head respectfully and drew back a step, giving Peregrine more space in case he just wanted him gone. The news had been passed on and Njal did not wish to overstay his welcome.

Messages In This Thread
Pudding and fish fingers. - by RIP Njal - March 28, 2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Pudding and fish fingers. - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 06, 2014, 10:32 AM
RE: Pudding and fish fingers. - by RIP Njal - April 06, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: Pudding and fish fingers. - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 06, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Pudding and fish fingers. - by RIP Njal - April 06, 2014, 03:08 PM
RE: Pudding and fish fingers. - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 06, 2014, 07:48 PM
RE: Pudding and fish fingers. - by RIP Njal - April 06, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: Pudding and fish fingers. - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 06, 2014, 08:21 PM
RE: Pudding and fish fingers. - by RIP Njal - April 06, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: Pudding and fish fingers. - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 06, 2014, 08:35 PM