Moonspear Changing me
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Sky bombing in! :P

The weather seemed a little clam today, as if it was peaceful here. Maybe it was for now, He questioned himself on a dream he half remembered. There was a battle that he just couldn't stop no matter how hard he tried. That's how it appeared, The situation in the dream was a bit unusual but there had to be a better way to resolve the problem. But having been awake for a while now he managed to forget most details. Maybe he would get a second chance just so he could find a better plan to stop a battle. Then again maybe he had the same dream before, but he couldn't remember those.

At least it was just a dream. It's not like something of the sort would happen. Even if it did, he should be able to prevent it. His thoughts were interrupted by a call. It was for sure that it didn't concern him but he just felt like going to see what was going on. With Rain not able to do much it left Nishu spending a little too much time without any duties besides protecting. Could easily say that he's been getting bored lately.

He showed up almost causally, not really knowing what to expect besides meeting someone. It was Wildfire, She seemed a little nervous which left Nishu a little curious. Remembering their last encounter she did seem a bit strange. Was she going to finally say what was bugging her from the start? He wasn't going to hide and just listen and watch. So spoke to signal her attention. "Greetings, Wildfire. I just happen to be nearby." And that was all he had in mind, what else could he say really. He sat down basically stating that he wanted to stay a while and listen or just talk before the others she wanted to actually see came. He was bored, anything seemed a little interesting.
Messages In This Thread
Changing me - by Wildfire - November 25, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - November 25, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - November 27, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - November 27, 2015, 11:41 AM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - November 27, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - November 27, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - November 27, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - December 01, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - December 03, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - December 10, 2015, 06:05 AM