Haunted Wood My teeth and ambitions are bared
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
Going to use some PP on Hayde since her player went inactive

Lusa's eyes flickered from Peregrine to a grey wolf who had come to the alpha's aid. As much as she would love to tear the male apart along with her sister, she just hated even odds. Odds in her favor were way more fun.

The dark female's ear twitched at Peregrine's question. "Well that's something you need to find out yourself, now isn't it?" she said in a calm voice, starting to back away. "Best of luck..." She motioned for Hayde to follow her, not wanting a eight. Not now anyways.

The Yin and Yang sisters slowly backed away from the two, until they turned around and ran to the heart f the wood. Lusa let out a howl as she ran, just to try to give the two males some common sense to run away. f they didn't, well, he followers would have something to say about that.

-Lusa and Hayde exit
Messages In This Thread
My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 27, 2015, 10:50 AM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Hayde - October 27, 2015, 01:33 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by DeadLusa - October 27, 2015, 05:59 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Elwood - October 29, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Hugin - October 29, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by DeadLusa - November 26, 2015, 10:41 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 27, 2015, 10:35 AM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Elwood - November 29, 2015, 08:21 PM