Firefly Glen I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Wasn’t entirely sure how to respond, so some parts of this might seem a bit odd? Aha

A group formed under the pursuit of the same goal—survival. Some aspects of it seemed odd to her, but at the same time it was perfectly normal. Many laid claim to land in order to have a set home, a place they could always return to. To let others into said home to live there as well was a natural thing for most, for everyone sought the necessities to survive. To come together in such a manner was simple, it was how the world worked. The only thing that could make it better was if desiring a lengthy life wasn’t the only thing pushing it to happen, such as appeared to be the case in the pack the male was from—or so he’d said, anyways. Whether there was any truth to his words or not, she could never know for certain, but she did give him the benefit of the doubt. If it turned out she was being duped, well… what could she really do about it? They were strangers, after all, and nothing connected them together in a way that would strive for pure honesty between the two.

Asterr nodded, acknowledging the explanation and thinking further on it silently. She could understand why one might wish to have a part of them in something as big as the founding of a claim, especially when it came to males. They often seemed to focus on their family, their bloodline, and what they could do to continue it. “Perhaps someday…” she began, but never finished. Instead, she gave a slow shake of her head, dismissing the words that’d been left to die in her throat. They weren’t of much importance, for the time being, and she saw no reason to share her potential plans with the man. “It sounds as if it is something you can take great honour in,” the Draconid pointed out, a hint of a smile crossing her maw as she imagined the way it must feel. The description given was decent enough, though she doubted any words would ever be able to do it justice. That left her with only one option, of course, meaning she would need to accomplish something of her own. Do something grand without her parents having their paws in it, so that, perhaps, she could someday experience the sensation for herself.

It was an interesting thought, the notion that ran through her head. It was something she grew pleased by, and wouldn’t mind acting upon. Yet, she knew the present was not the time for such an act to be carried out, nor was her location ideal. She would have to wait, yes, and then complete her task at a later date. “I should be going now,” the girl announced, her mind already urging her to, once again, journey away to a new location. She permitted herself to take only two steps away, before stopping and meeting the male’s gaze. “Unless you have more you wish to say?” Whatever the answer would be, it would not bring her to waver in either direction, whether it be negativity or positivity. She would feel neutral towards whichever words were destined to follow, and react accordingly. It was Asterr’s way of living, after all, and nothing would force that to change.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 15, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 18, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 19, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 25, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 27, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 08, 2015, 05:51 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 12, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 15, 2015, 02:14 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 18, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 19, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 27, 2015, 03:39 AM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 28, 2015, 08:19 AM