Dragoncrest Cliffs hell is but the temple
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian realized that him having his tail up so high wasn't really the right way of approaching things. The young male let it fall into a more neutral position. He didn't think that this wolf would do anything but he still wanted to be on guard. The wolf seemed grumpy. It seemed Sebastian was right, and it sparked somewhat of a conversation. "Yes, I am," he returned since it was a fact. The Caldera was probably days walking from here, if not a full week, which also meant that Black Feather was quite far off. This pleased Sebastian. 

"I did move on. I went in search for my own mate. It felt like it was time," he returned to him, not ashamed leaving for that reason. It was only normal for a young male to find his own female after two years. Sebastian did leave out the reasoning about his father running black feather and making his life a living hell. Now he thought about it, this wold could possibly be his father age-wise. "We might settle here," he explained to the acquaintance. Maybe that would justify his more dominant greeting.
Messages In This Thread
hell is but the temple - by RIP Njal - November 26, 2015, 04:05 PM
RE: hell is but the temple - by Sebastian - November 26, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: hell is but the temple - by RIP Njal - November 26, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: hell is but the temple - by Sebastian - November 27, 2015, 06:19 AM
RE: hell is but the temple - by RIP Njal - November 29, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: hell is but the temple - by Sebastian - November 30, 2015, 12:06 PM
RE: hell is but the temple - by RIP Njal - December 01, 2015, 12:12 AM
RE: hell is but the temple - by Sebastian - December 04, 2015, 12:15 PM