Haunted Wood Joining
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
Lusa tilted her dark head at the female's words. They seemed so confident. Would she be able to back it up? "You're damn right we don't mess around," she growled, "To live among us you must be fierce. Show no mercy." With the tension with Redhawk, they only needed the best. She wasn't about to let anyone else take her children anymore. Somehow, those Redhawk bastards would pay for what they did to her son. Though, in reality, he was perfectly fine. He was closer than she thought.

he woman's liking with different herbs was very appealing to Lusa. "Yes, we are in need of more healers. You passion would be very much appreciated."

"If you're looking to join our ranks, I have some things to inform you. Rules and whatnot." She paused before speaking once more. "Spars to show dominance is very welcome here. If you feel that you deserve a higher rank another, come to either me or my mate Grimnir. We will spectate the fight and see who is worthy enough."

"Secondly. There is a pack by the name of Redhawk Caldera nearby that have tensions with us. Any one around here are to be attacked and killed on sight. And do not be afraid to call backup. It is not an act of cowardice to do so. Only your duty. This goes for any wolf who is not willing to join. No matter who it is."

"This pack follows a certain code as well. Respect the hierarchy. Treat higher ranks with the utmost respect and for lower ranks... deal with them as you see fit. No matter what tensions may arise, we are all a family. We hunt together, fight together, and live together. Just remember that and remember that well."

"And finally, this pack is based off my religion. If you have any questions, I will be glad to teach you later on. If you don't, well I don't mind. So, you can either agree to these terms and live among us, or leave now without any scars."
Messages In This Thread
Joining - by Vera - November 25, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: Joining - by DeadLusa - November 26, 2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Joining - by Vera - November 27, 2015, 12:59 AM
RE: Joining - by DeadLusa - November 27, 2015, 01:58 AM
RE: Joining - by Vera - November 27, 2015, 04:29 PM
RE: Joining - by DeadLusa - November 27, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: Joining - by Vera - November 27, 2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Joining - by DeadLusa - December 05, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: Joining - by Vera - December 05, 2015, 08:30 PM