Wheeling Gull Isle all hail king neptune
bitchcraft
17 Posts
Ooc —
Tiamat felt the others reservation. It was up to her to manicure the sharp edges of it, to put the other into a shape she much preferred. It made others easier to deal with, and Tiamat wasn't one who enjoyed difficult things. In fact, she avoided them. They were the true pain in her life, the only pain she could legitimately feel.

So Tiamat moved with the other toward fresh-water, searching herself for it. Perhaps it would be easier to find with the fallen water... but given they were for the most part on an island of sand, she doubted it that the task would be an easy one at all. Either way it mattered not; she searched on behalf of the other, not herself. And she could drag this out as long as necessary. Tiamat would fall into the habit of saving the other if it meant good things for her at the end of their interaction. Who could tell, at this point?

She let the silence settle between them, and broke it when there was greenery to be found on the island. Her tail swayed behind her. I know what you thought when you first saw me. It is the same thing that all think. And why should you, or any, think differently? I look alive. Act alive. I bleed and feed like the living. Tiamat shrugged as she continued onward, ducking beneath errant, large leaves that came into their path. But I am dead. I could not tell you if it was the bear that ended me, or the ocean that took me into her arms. I awoke and nothing was different. But I tell you, everything had changed. I received a clarity I had not been given before. And I was told things. By who, it was not revealed. But I am to live in purgatory. Be a guide to those who waste their lives and give them Their Purpose. I guide the dead. And I can guide the living, if they would open their ears, their hearts, and their minds to the grand idea of it. Tiamat pauses to look the other over, knowing they have already walked a long way. Tiamat hoped that exhaustion might work its way into the mind of her tawny companion. That this exhaustion would serve her, would have the other nodding her head in acceptance.

Tiamat stretched forward and went on, ushering the other onward with an, We're almost there, before again ducking through and beneath a thorny obstruction that offered room for only narrow creatures to make their way through. Her ear tilted forward and the tiny sound of a stream could be heard... and better yet, the smell of freshwater. That was good to know. So, Tiamat continued. The trouble with the living is that they are in the habit of denying things that are right in front of them. Lust. Love. Sorrow. Death. The truth, especially if it is unattractive. They would rather a lie. Tiamat could see, now, the water falling from a wall of greenery, fresh from where it fell even to the point where it would land--in a deep pool, and falling into a small, thin, shallow stream. Water. But unaware to how parched she was--unable to feel the pain--for the moment Tiamat did not partake herself.
Messages In This Thread
all hail king neptune - by Tiamat - November 25, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tuulikki - November 26, 2015, 08:53 PM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tiamat - November 30, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tuulikki - November 30, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tiamat - November 30, 2015, 03:34 PM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tuulikki - November 30, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tiamat - November 30, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tuulikki - November 30, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tiamat - December 01, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tuulikki - December 01, 2015, 12:02 PM
RE: all hail king neptune - by Tiamat - December 01, 2015, 12:35 PM