Silvertip Mountain A home built of stone.
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
There was the slightest prickle of apprehension as she faced Njal, but he seemed less suspicious of her than Fox had. Nevertheless, Jinx had prepared herself for her Alpha's questions and her ire, but had never expected the pale Sveijarn to come anywhere near this mountain. She was more likely to trip up with him, and the thought of it frightened her a little.

She maintained her calm for now, though, despite Njal moving in the direction of the mountain. She had to remind herself it wasn't hers yet, and reacting to his proximity would only give away her intentions. "Little," she admitted, "but I was interested in exploring it. I mean to report my findings back to Fox for her knowledge, whether she'll have it or not." That alone seemed suspicious to her own ears, most likely because she knew her intentions. It wasn't outwardly suspicious, but already she was panicking internally.

"I had a friend in the forest nearby once," she tacked on, hoping to simultaneously change the subject and take the focus off the mountain. "I was on my way to visit and see if what Tuwawi told me about her abandoning her pack was true, but became sidetracked."
Messages In This Thread
A home built of stone. - by RIP Njal - April 07, 2014, 02:32 AM
RE: A home built of stone. - by Jinx - April 07, 2014, 01:13 PM
RE: A home built of stone. - by RIP Njal - April 07, 2014, 01:26 PM
RE: A home built of stone. - by Jinx - April 07, 2014, 02:03 PM
RE: A home built of stone. - by RIP Njal - April 07, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: A home built of stone. - by Jinx - April 11, 2014, 11:38 AM
RE: A home built of stone. - by RIP Njal - April 11, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: A home built of stone. - by Jinx - April 11, 2014, 12:43 PM
RE: A home built of stone. - by RIP Njal - April 11, 2014, 01:46 PM
RE: A home built of stone. - by Jinx - April 11, 2014, 02:09 PM
RE: A home built of stone. - by RIP Njal - April 11, 2014, 02:19 PM