Bramblepoint You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Mason joined him in calling for someone from the pack. Their voices died down and Steady looked around a moment before turning his gaze to his nephew. I guess the only thing to do now is wait... he said. He wasn't sure how long it would take, but he was a patient wolf.

Wanting to help pass the time, he asked, Do you know what kind of information you're looking for? He supposed Mason may have had an idea of the questions he was going to ask. Steady sure didn't know since he had never been a caretaker or healer.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - November 03, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - November 04, 2015, 07:26 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - November 05, 2015, 09:07 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - November 07, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - November 13, 2015, 11:02 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - December 03, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - December 10, 2015, 02:53 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - December 13, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - December 17, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - January 10, 2016, 08:12 PM