Sing to the stars, they always listen though they never hear
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Ferdie is a little obsessive, I hope she doesn't mind. she may be kicking him out sooner if she hates it :D
I'll retire this thread and we shall begin a digging one,

Ferdie Von Pelt "I am only good at the take down not getting them into the right position I think we could take a small deer together" He smiled at her, His ears twitched picking up the sound of her breathing leveling out into sleep.

He looked down upon her and couldn't help himself he groomed the pelt behind her ears gently hoping not to disturb her, if he didn't wake her she would wake up with every bit of her coat that was exposed to him thoroughly groomed as Ferdie lulled himself to sleep by grooming her. He had spent may lonely nights grooming himself until he had fallen asleep in the act of grooming and tonight was no different except that he had someone else to dote the attention upon

Plenty of her groomed out hair would litter the ground in the den as Ferdie didn't think of the consequences for grooming her. She'd likely wake up to him snoring away since he stayed up much later whilst grooming his way into dream land.