Blackfeather Woods Woe is me
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
MMMMMM.... couldn't help myself. Going to assume this was before they got their task from Burke. Correct me if I'm wrong!

The sound of terrified barks and howls had awoken him from the deep slumber. A gruff growl rumbled in his chest as he analyzed the sounds. It was very annoying to listen to and needed to be stopped. Mikasi stood and exited his den to shut whoever it may be up.

The cries became louder and order as he neared the site known as Wolfskull. As he came closer, he could hear a familiar voice. It was Nemesis. Who was it she was speaking to? There was only one way to tell.

Mikasi slithered to the entrance, looking into the cave of bones. Inside he could se two figures: one dark an mysterious while the other crippled and weak. And the smell that came from the cave was awful. It almost made him wan to gag. A wide toothy grin spread across is maw. Poor little puppy, he thought to himself with glee. So open to death. Maybe he should just kill him now, but what was the fun in that? It was fun to watch the suffering of others.

He stayed melted in the entrance, listening closely to Nemesis' little 'fairy tale'. He stepped into the cave as she said, 'what do you think happened next?'. He cackled before growling, "Reckon it won't be pretty." He circled around the prisoner, bright eyes glued to the dog like he was prey. "Hm... I don't think this ol' guy got a proper welcome to Blackfeather." His eyes switched from Ragdoll to Nemesis. "I believe he deserves our 'warm welcome'. How about you and me 'welcome him', eh?"
Messages In This Thread
Woe is me - by Ragdoll - November 29, 2015, 03:41 AM
RE: Woe is me - by Nemesis - December 04, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Woe is me - by Mikasi - December 07, 2015, 12:49 AM
RE: Woe is me - by Ragdoll - December 12, 2015, 05:12 AM
RE: Woe is me - by Nemesis - December 15, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Woe is me - by Mikasi - December 20, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: Woe is me - by Ragdoll - December 27, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: Woe is me - by Nemesis - January 12, 2016, 09:06 PM