Redhawk Caldera you turn me crazy
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Of course. I'm glad their last thread was a happy one. Have a fun cliffhanger, hehe. <3

He missed, though that was probably good; he could have given his companion one hell of a headache. Peregrine didn't have long to dwell on it, as Pan made another grab, snatching the bone in his teeth again. The Alpha ground his own into their mutual toy, holding on tightly. The muscles in his neck rippled as he engaged the white wolf in a game of tug-o'-war, complete with lots of grunting and slobbering.

Then, when Pan hopefully least expected it, Peregrine abruptly released his grasp, sending Pan flying backward onto his rump. The Alpha male laughed at the visual, then sprang toward the Gamma, eyes bright and tail high. He batted at his friend, though made no attempt to reclaim the bone. He would let Pan have it for now, though he had no doubt he would offer half (or likely more) to Peregrine.

In the meantime, Peregrine let Pan enjoy his prize as he spun around and took a seat next to his pale lover. He pressed his shoulder against Pan's, a smile twitching his lips as he panted. Something about this playful little spar had sparked something in him, prompting him to suddenly say, "You know, I have another bone you can have. Come with me." There was a mischievous curve to his lips as he rose again, motioning for his lover to follow him into the closest copse of trees.

Right before they disappeared into the cover of the naked branches, Peregrine paused on the edge of the rendezvous site to glance back at Pan, toting his bone along. "I love you," he said quietly—perhaps Pan wouldn't even hear him—letting his companion catch up to him and making a halfhearted lunge at the bone so that they trotted side by side out of view.
Messages In This Thread
you turn me crazy - by Pantaleimon - November 12, 2015, 09:49 AM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 12, 2015, 01:51 PM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Pantaleimon - November 13, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2015, 12:26 PM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Pantaleimon - November 18, 2015, 04:46 AM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 18, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Pantaleimon - November 19, 2015, 02:30 AM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 19, 2015, 10:29 AM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Pantaleimon - November 27, 2015, 03:59 PM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 05, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Pantaleimon - December 08, 2015, 08:38 AM