soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be
Tall rock shelf, are you maybe here to help me hurt myself?
5 Posts
Ooc — Royal
Glancing upwards at the cloudy sky for a brief moment, Vin sighed as he kept padding through the wilderness. Today was not a good day. It was cold (despite his thick winter coat to keep him warm, winter had never been his favorite season for many practical reasons), and he was hungry. Stopping to shake his fur, the male then put his nose to the ground, trying to sniff out any trail of prey around the area. There was a faint smell of rabbit, and Vin's tail flicked to the right at his discovery. Following it, he began to move with more stealth as the scent became stronger and stronger. Focused entirely on that, the loner did not may much attention the smell of another canine around. 

Upon seeing his desired prey, he wasted no team leaping forward, startling it awake but it was not long before it was in a sleep yet again, this time eternal thanks to Vin's teeth. Biting down tightly with his maw, he turned, about to lay down to eat his catch. When he did so, however, he saw a stranger, which made him pause. From the look in her eyes, Vin became a little nervous. It seemed that she, too, had been after that rabbit. He wasn't exactly a selfless wolf, so it wasn't easy for him to speak instead of just walk away, but he was honorable, which kept him there. "...Sorry." Vin spoke with a mild tone, his reluctance kept away from the voice. He then dropped the rabbit. 

"Want to share?"
Messages In This Thread
soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Tuulikki - December 10, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 12, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 20, 2015, 09:51 PM