soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be
little wind
29 Posts
Ooc — Mica
Tuulikki isn’t the best hunter but she’s managed to get this far in her life, even as a loner, but she hesitates too long.  She crouches down to watch the rabbit, barely moving from his spot.  It is a good time to charge forward but she spends too much time preparing and psyching herself up.  Her legs bend, ready to spring forward, lifting one of her front feet, but before she gets the chance she’s disrupted.  Tuulikki staggers back a few steps to hide but she doesn’t get far and instead watches another wolf take her meal.

Her stomach objects and she feels her lips curl around her teeth before she forces them to relax.  Instead of staying, she turns to leave before she’s spotted.  Once more is she too slow and the other speaks up once noticing her and Tuulikki swings her head around.  It surprises her that he offers to share the rabbit, whether out of pity of guilt, the girl cannot be sure, but it results in her turning her attention to the thief.  Little wind opens her jaws to speak but instead of words, all she can manage is a few stiff nods of her head.
Messages In This Thread
soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Tuulikki - December 10, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Tuulikki - December 11, 2015, 07:15 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 12, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 20, 2015, 09:51 PM