soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be
Tall rock shelf, are you maybe here to help me hurt myself?
5 Posts
Ooc — Royal
:D partyyyy

Eyes dark, he looks at her cleaning off the rabbit, scrutinizing the action. Despite the fact that it rarely got him anywhere meaningful, Vin always did have the bad habit of judging others based on their appearance. He tried not to let his quick thoughts about others get too mean or spiteful, though. He had some sense of logic, which was more than could be said for others out there (the irony of that thought following the one before did not occur to him).  "Island?" He echoed, somewhat confused. Vin hadn't seen one in his time here. Deciding he wasn't that curious however, he shrugged it off, getting up on all fours again.

Their conversation, though Vin had to strain to call it even that, was interrupted a minute later by the appearance of another, making their way towards them through the forest. He heard them before he saw them, it was another female, a hybrid by the looks and smell of her. As a pure wolf who had only ever been around family until his new (temporary) loner life, he found those with mixed bloodlines a little odd. But he supposed those with at least a little wolf blood within them could always be viewed as an equal. Vin tilted his head at the second stranger, giving a noncommittal sound of greeting.
Messages In This Thread
soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Tuulikki - December 10, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 12, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 20, 2015, 09:51 PM