Redhawk Caldera Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin)
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
Thanks, and I did too! Sorry if I'm a bit late with my replies. Last week I had three different honors courses tests, at least four quizzes, and a college level essay to write, appropriately called the long essay by my teacher. Unfortunately, it made wolfing a bit hard.

It seemed to have been a mistake, as Elwood's tone and demeanor changed suddenly when he realized it was her. Somnia sat up, but was still a bit shaken. She had never actually been attacked by Elwood. Sure, they had rough-housed, but it had never been serious. "I'm guessing you've had no trouble scaring invaders off," she joked weakly.

As for where she had been, that was an interesting story. "I had went exploring at first. It was only supposed to last a couple days. But then I was climbing up a mountain, and I slipped and fell. Apparently I hit my head and fell unconscious. When I woke up, there was this strange wolf who said she was a healer and helped heal my wound and took care of me until I woke up.

"I thanked her profusely, but told her I would have to go, as I had my pack to return to. Then," her voice took on a bitter tone, "she told my I couldn't leave! That because she had helped me, I owed her and her pack! She said that in order to pay her back for possibly saving my life, I'd have to serve her pack, like some sort of indentured servant!" At this point, Somnia was practically yelling. It was rare for her to get really angry, as she her emotional side seemed to prefer to represent itself with sadness, not anger. However, being held against their will would make a number of wolves angry.

Her voice dropped at this next point, displaying the hopelessness she had felt as Somnia mentally relived it. "I tried to escape. I tried really hard. One wolf just isn't a match for a whole pack though." She had some new scars to prove it too. "Finally, they let me go. I came back here as fast as I could." Somnia looked at Elwood, trying to gauge his reaction to her tale.
Messages In This Thread
Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - November 25, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - November 29, 2015, 08:50 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 02, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 02, 2015, 09:36 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 12, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 14, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 14, 2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 14, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 14, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 15, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 15, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 16, 2015, 01:16 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 28, 2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - January 02, 2016, 10:53 AM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - January 02, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - January 05, 2016, 08:19 PM