soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be
Tall rock shelf, are you maybe here to help me hurt myself?
5 Posts
Ooc — Royal
social cues are hard for vin

Vin didn't expect much of a reply, considering he hadn't given a word to go off of in the first place. He was content with seeing the other stranger only sit there, apparently not wanting to interrupt the two for now. He is, however, somewhat surprised at the female he had shared his rabbit with's reaction. She seemed to become immediately stressed at the appearance of any other canine, a contrast to how he dealt with unfamiliar faces. Vin motioned towards the wordless one, before taking a few steps forward. He was unsure if he should stick around.

Not that he'd put himself down as 'talkative' most of the time, he was at least...responsive, unlike his current company. Better to just keep going. "Well," the black wolf breathed, feeling awkward. "I'll leave you two to it." Even though they didn't know each other, he supposed their apparently similar personalities might allow them to bond.
Messages In This Thread
soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Tuulikki - December 10, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 12, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 20, 2015, 09:51 PM