Blackfeather Woods I wanna hate you
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
Kove seemed to complate whether the turmoil that was on his mind was something that he wished to share with Cicero. Cicero understood that, for it was not like they were good friend, and beside that Kove had seen Cicero grow up from a young age, so it made sense that he might not feel comfortable divulging personal information to someone he may still consider a pup, despite being a part of the adult ranks now. Eventually he seemed to decide to share what he needed to get off his chest, however, and when he did there was even a request for advice in his words, much to Cicero's surprise — and delight.

There was only one answer to Kove's heart-felt question. "Yes." His love for Damien ran deeper than anything else, and Damien was Cicero's anchor, the center of his world, the most important thing to him. In a way, Cicero could empathise with how Kove must feel. He linked Kove's feelings to Scarlett immediately, for she had been his mate and she had left him. If Damien were ever to leave, Cicero was not sure what he would do. "Cicero does not want to get rid of the deep feelings of love he feels," Cicero divulged with a smile. His expression fell as he somewhat apologetically added: "So Cicero has no secret methods or advice, other than to try and win her back, somehow, if these feelings of Kove feel as though they will never cease." That was what Cicero would likely do, were he ever in a position where he wished for the feelings to go away. If the person of his affections were still alive, he would hunt them down and make them love him, make it work, somehow; if they were dead, like his mother was, he would simply smile at the memories they had made, think of them often and fondly, and move on.
Messages In This Thread
I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 08, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - December 10, 2015, 03:53 PM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 13, 2015, 06:41 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - December 13, 2015, 07:25 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 17, 2015, 01:04 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - December 17, 2015, 06:50 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 20, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - December 28, 2015, 10:39 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 29, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - January 05, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - January 06, 2016, 07:25 PM