Moonspear The truth of the matter
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle chuckled quietly, Most everyone has heard of Ragnar in some form. He was larger than life. She grew quiet and looked around, briefly wondering herself if any of this would have happened had her husband been alive still. She didn't think so, but it may have. Truthfully would it have even had happened if it had been she that met Amekaze and not Charon, she wasn't sure even about that.

Thistle frowned for a moment thinking on those few she had. She had not scented Atreyu in the pack lands, and it made her nervous. He was a good hunter, even with three legs she thought he could manage. It was a shame he was not there to help. She also thought on  Tevinter, she wasn't sure of him, whether or not he had learned to hunt. She had not raised him to almost adulthood as she had the others. Him and Kaylan and Ragna all three had been gone for sometime.

Thistle's ears perked forward and she smiled. Not many hold that title. It is not really needed. My mother just knew much of birth and afterbirth and the herbs to take safely while pregnant more than other herbs. Thistle tweaked an ear forward and listened. She nodded her head yes. Yes I do. I actually have much of a stock. I have been collecting it since I came here. I have been here two full rotations of the seasons. She blinked it was hard to believe she had come here so young only a year old, and now to be three with two litters of babies. Sometimes it was hard for her to believe. Thistle's eyes went wide at the others admission. That was very dangerous. You are lucky it didn't kill you. Granted, most medics who are not taught by someone else, we have to learn through trial and error, but still.
Messages In This Thread
The truth of the matter - by Thistle Cloud - December 13, 2015, 06:43 PM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Amekaze - December 13, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Thistle Cloud - December 13, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Amekaze - December 13, 2015, 07:30 PM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Thistle Cloud - December 13, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Amekaze - December 13, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Thistle Cloud - December 13, 2015, 08:36 PM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Amekaze - December 13, 2015, 09:32 PM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Thistle Cloud - December 13, 2015, 09:55 PM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Amekaze - December 14, 2015, 01:46 AM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Thistle Cloud - December 14, 2015, 07:54 AM