Swiftcurrent Creek all of my holy
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Her deadpan manner did not cease when Fox departed. Her shaking persisted despite being alone with the shaman. No words could pierce the tight seal of her lips, even though a dreadful pang of fear shot through her when he moved away from her. Jinx had been fiercely protective of herself and her privacy up until now, in a strange trance brought on by shock, but now that she had let him in, she was loathe to let him go. If she left him go, he would never come back. He'll never come back he's never coming back...

By the time Lecter had mouthed the required ingredients to her, her heart was pounding rapidly in her chest and her eyes were wide and wild. Anxiety gripped her though outwardly she was still and silent, trembling aside. When the poppy was deposited in front of her, at first she resisted his command, staring past him in a fog of grief, but at length she lowered her lips to the seeds and pulled them slowly in.

Within moments of chewing, the haze of hallucination took over, but it was soon deadened as sleep overcame her. Anything else that happened from that point onward were entirely unknown to Jinx, who slept the sleep of the dead until the next morning when finally, the makeshift anaesthesia wore off.
Messages In This Thread
all of my holy - by RIP Fox - March 18, 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: all of my holy - by Jinx - March 18, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: all of my holy - by Lecter - March 19, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: all of my holy - by RIP Fox - March 19, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: all of my holy - by Jinx - March 19, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: all of my holy - by Lecter - March 19, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: all of my holy - by RIP Fox - March 19, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: all of my holy - by Jinx - March 20, 2014, 08:58 PM
RE: all of my holy - by Lecter - March 23, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: all of my holy - by Jinx - April 08, 2014, 09:33 PM