Redhawk Caldera Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin)
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
That sounds really cool. Do the teachers get really into the events like that at your school?

Somnia grimaced as he talked about what had gone down with Junior and Wildfire. (Yes, I've done a good share of occasional RHC stalking.) Peregrine had never been the luckiest when it came to family, but to think that his daughter would attack the other, younger one?! Well, Elwood's reactions earlier were justifiable at the least. Somnia remembered the Caldera being well patrolled and protected before all of that went down. To increase the security even more? Had they slacked off a bit that day, or had they been doing the norm and still got infiltrated? Would the Caldera practically be a fortress now? She couldn't blame them if it did; they - Somnia included - were protective wolves who cared about their family members.

She nodded with understanding as he stated the effects. Then, he said something that was truly surprising. Somnia stopped in her tracks and gaped at him for a few seconds. "You have a son!?" She exclaimed in shock. How could she be so out of the loop? If he was born in June, that would mean he was around 5 or 6 months old, right? Somehow, Somnia had never pictured Elwood having kids, or Finley for that matter. She didn't doubt their parenting skills, but the idea of them having kids just seemed so foreign. Her mind typically classified new, foreign things along with change as bad until it proved to be a good thing. It was a good thing, but it was also a change, and usually changes = bad.

If Elwood had a son, that meant... "You're a father..." Somnia looked at him appraisingly. While Elwood was quite responsible, and probably an outstanding father, her mind was currently being counterproductive, picturing all the snowball fights and other silly times they had had.
Messages In This Thread
Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - November 25, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - November 29, 2015, 08:50 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 02, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 02, 2015, 09:36 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 12, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 14, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 14, 2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 14, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 14, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 15, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 15, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 16, 2015, 01:16 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 28, 2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - January 02, 2016, 10:53 AM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - January 02, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - January 05, 2016, 08:19 PM