Swiftcurrent Creek Fresh cut grass, one cold beer
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Ira had promised her that he would work upon honing his skills and his ability to keep his word was likely one of his extremely few and far in-between good qualities. Not that he had a clear grasp on what was cohesively ‘good’ and ‘bad’. In reality, such concepts were just words to him with no deeper meaning than the surface. In a way, the lack of possession on a moral compass as things cross fired within him was kind of ironic given the deadly sins and heavenly virtues that were unknowingly battling it out within him rooting and growing like a seedling in the earth as he developed. “Good,” Ira breathed, accepting her invitation as she gestured for him to join her. It was as close as he would probably ever get to a ‘thank you’. He offered Jinx a charming smile, pleased that she had given him praise. “That sounds like a great time,” Ira concluded noting the wistful tone her voice had taken, studying her wiry smile before his gaze fell to their projected path though in honesty, he was merely following her. Most days and nights Ira felt like he was intruding in on a grievance that he had no business sharing with her, and while there had been a certain amount of jealousy of the life that Jinx had carried, and a horrid amount of hidden happiness that they were not there to compete with him for her attention, now, Ira could feel her pain and he wanted direly to take it away from her. Maybe they could have stolen her attention from him, and his curse meant that he could never have loved them but maybe it didn’t have to be so cut and dry as ‘me or them’. Of course, it wasn’t a concern anymore. “Maybe someday we could do it together,” Ira spoke the other half of his thoughts aloud in a suggestive tone. “Sneak into another pack’s territory and place a hex.” He added as an afterthought.

Not that Ira knew much of anything about hexes. He knew the simplistic power of a talisman because it was all wolf made, but hexes were fairly new to him (though since he was vehement about his curse they really shouldn’t have been). It was true that Jinx had on several occasions mentioned Gods that had brought them together - the warrior Goddess and the insolent Princeling - but her detail had ended there and Ira had never inquired not really sure if he believed in anything beyond what he knew or not.

His guardian’s affectionate nip sent shivers slithering down his spine but Ira ignored them, instead smiling in a decidedly half wicked and half angelic manner at her, “Perhaps,” the Princeling let on elusively, as if it were some sort of massive secret. In truth, it wasn’t. She was right. He had been waiting for her, though his desires were as simple as just wanting to spend time in her presence. She was busy these days with aiding Fox as the Beta, and though Ira had no choice but to accept this he would carve out time for her regardless. If she decided to indulge him or not was entirely up to her. “I met this girl the other day, Bones - what a weird name,” He wasn’t sure what had encouraged Ira to mention the other youth to Jinx but he decided since he had started he might as well finish because there was something about the girl that had bothered him: the fact that even he was complete ass to him she had said that she liked him and it was, he realized, advice he was seeking from Jinx who was truly the only parental figure he had. “she was …interesting,” Ira spoke cautiously, his brow furrowing as they walked as he tried to continuously make sense of her. “I guess I don’t understand why she said she liked me even though I was a complete ass to her.” In Ira’s defense it wasn’t even that ‘boys pick on girls they like’ because Ira was an ass to everyone (except Jinx and Fox) and he had been treating her no different (besides he couldn’t like a girl he’d never met before).

He looked with subdued hopefulness to Jinx wondering if she'd have any thing that would help him understand.

Messages In This Thread
Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Jinx - March 27, 2014, 07:00 PM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Ira Nox - March 27, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Jinx - March 27, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Ira Nox - April 09, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Jinx - April 09, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Ira Nox - April 12, 2014, 06:31 AM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Jinx - April 12, 2014, 11:43 PM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Ira Nox - April 14, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 04:04 PM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Ira Nox - April 14, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 04:31 PM