Lost Creek Hollow no harm no foul, i guess
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
A sour taste grew in the mouth of the small black wolf. She could hear Mordecai's words loud and clear. They echoed in her head as he attempted to reassure her of Luke's safety and clear-headedness. She did not know how to argue with him, so she simply nodded. It was not that she did not believe her alpha, it was simply that she could just feel something wrong. It was not a communicable sense, so she let the thought hang and eventually drop out of mind as she sat with Mordecai. 

Perhaps now she could find something less heavy to talk about. The feline attack was unfortunate and left it's heavy toll upon the pack, but she knew that there must be something uplifting as the winter season approached. Ilya's tail thumped against the ground. 

"I apologize if I'm intruding, but how have you been?" she asked, smiling to him politely. Perhaps this may have confused the alpha, considering she had already asked how he was. But to this she implied something different. "I've actually decided to begin to study plants," she continued, tail wagging. "I thought maybe I could study weather patterns but... They're too unpredictable, in my opinion. The plants never change, and they all have hidden benefits that I want to learn to use to help the pack," She hoped Mordecai would understand that she wished to know about him, and what he had been up to lately besides the attack and sitting in a den all cooped up. Had he found something interesting in the territory? Had Harlyn discovered something and shared? She was curious, and she wished to make a decent conversation with her Alpha on something other than the overhanging fear of a bloodthirsty cat on the look out for wolves to slaughter.
Messages In This Thread
no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 10, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 11, 2015, 11:06 AM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 12, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 12, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 12, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 12, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 13, 2015, 12:08 AM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 13, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 14, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 15, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 15, 2015, 11:17 PM