Horizon Ridge I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle snorted in a very unladylike manner, her mother would have yelled at her for it, but she did not care. "Unfortunately I have found out in all the wrong ways that you can't hide from it nor can you hide it. However, I am glad I am healthy, which is what it means to me anyway. She felt that she was on track health wise if she was going into season's and everything else.

Thistle cloud shook her head laughing softly, No Bjorn truth be told you frightened me a little bit when you did that. I did not know what your intent was at first. You seem a man of action, and when you moved that quickly I reacted badly obviously, but eh what are you to do. She laughed again and shook her head, "No Bjorn you can stay right where you are, I do not mind the distance. And I thank you for thinking of that and me before you reacted. That was kind of you Though she did not know it, there were not kind thoughts in the other's mind but rather sensuous lust filled ones, but she was willing to believe that he had good intentions entirely, she considered him almost a friend at this point, though she still did not entirely trust him, she trusted him to save her life if the occasion called for it and to protect her and the pack that she did trust.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me - by Thistle Cloud - April 09, 2014, 12:24 PM