soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be
Tall rock shelf, are you maybe here to help me hurt myself?
5 Posts
Ooc — Royal
The hybrid's question makes him pause in his steps, caught off guard. Opening his mouth, he glances back to the stranger he'd shared a meal with, trying to come up with an answer, but he finds none. "I'm not sure." Vin says truthfully. "I am looking for a new pack, since my birth one has disbanded." He explains, not giving any unnecessary details after that. He gazes at her, wondering if perhaps she knows more about this land than she first let on. It would give a reason for her silent watching before.
Messages In This Thread
soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Tuulikki - December 10, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 12, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 20, 2015, 09:51 PM