Blackfoot Forest And continued to run recklessly
all paths are paved with daggers
42 Posts
Ooc —
me @ jazz rn: |:
Her answer didn't seem up to par, somehow. His indications were few, though, so maybe it was more suspicion on her end than anything else. She stiffened her furs, a little annoyed that somehow it should be his business.. for it was not like she came from nearby enough to matter, or from a place that even existed anymore. As far as she knew, they were all dead and cold by now and she'd yet to feel inspired to explain these details.

He spoke of his father, prompting her ears to tilt back. Her father had taught her plenty, too, and somehow this inspired a bitter taste in her mouth. This lucky pup probably still had his, considering his age and all. Probably still lived with him too. She felt her tail stiffen. "Okay.. well, fair enough, but do you have to do it creepy like that?" she drawled, mustering her emptiest voice for it since that was what he'd given in the first place. It ended up a little more mocking than she'd planned for it to..

He went on and her ears slicked down now, forcing her to wrinkle her muzzle up enough to show the tips of his teeth. She was surprised by his arrogance, and decided swiftly that she didn't like the taste of it much. She was hungry, tired, and her feet hurt. Listening to him insult her with a hard look of his reddish eyes grew old fast, and Jazz rolled her own eyes with an exaggerated scoff. While she liked the thought of a warm meal quite a lot, having to be rewarded with half as he so kindly phrased it, after she'd help hunt didn't work for her. "Uh, no. Why do I have to prove anything to you, some whelp I've never seen before? How do I know you're not the shit hunter here just trying to leech off me?" she bristled. Anyway, she could probably find dirt to eat with a better flavor than something ~gifted~ by his highness here.
Messages In This Thread
And continued to run recklessly - by Xan - December 08, 2015, 07:36 PM
RE: And continued to run recklessly - by Jazz - December 12, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: And continued to run recklessly - by Xan - December 13, 2015, 06:53 AM
RE: And continued to run recklessly - by Jazz - December 14, 2015, 12:10 AM
RE: And continued to run recklessly - by Xan - December 20, 2015, 05:23 PM
RE: And continued to run recklessly - by Jazz - December 21, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: And continued to run recklessly - by Xan - December 27, 2015, 03:48 AM
RE: And continued to run recklessly - by Jazz - December 30, 2015, 03:26 AM
RE: And continued to run recklessly - by Xan - December 31, 2015, 12:24 AM
RE: And continued to run recklessly - by Jazz - January 14, 2016, 03:28 AM