Turn back the clock
15 Posts
Ooc — Van
"All lives are sacred." Velox nodded as she considered this statement as truth, but only belatedly remembered that Dawa couldn't see the motion. She stopped at once but by the long pause she had already taken, she was too self-conscious to verbally agree. It was probably this that had stirred her decision to change the subject entirely.

She looked at Dawa (even though she wasn't quite looking back) and Velox smiled. "From what you've told me, yes, I think Monk would suit me just fine." Her tail began to wag lightly against the ground behind her in slow, musical thumps. Bi-colored gaze lit suddenly at the mention of Tenzin, recalling the name and carefully searching her brain for the source.

"That's the Alpha of Northstar, correct? I think I should meet him..." she drew off pensively, knowing that she originally lacked interest in disturbing the Alpha's duty to simply meet her because remaining here hadn't initially been her main intent. "If I want to stay, I suppose it'd have to happen eventually," she added with a shrug, watching Dawa lift her head and feeling a small trill of excitement travel along her spine.
Messages In This Thread
Turn back the clock - by Velox - March 15, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: Turn back the clock - by RIP Dawa - March 15, 2014, 11:39 PM
RE: Turn back the clock - by Velox - March 18, 2014, 12:12 AM
RE: Turn back the clock - by RIP Dawa - March 18, 2014, 12:49 AM
RE: Turn back the clock - by Velox - March 19, 2014, 04:51 PM
RE: Turn back the clock - by RIP Dawa - March 20, 2014, 04:46 PM
RE: Turn back the clock - by Velox - April 09, 2014, 02:03 PM
RE: Turn back the clock - by RIP Dawa - April 27, 2014, 10:25 PM