Swiftcurrent Creek The darkness lays on me
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Ferdie's explanation was satisfactory, and his gift accepted graciously. Jinx had never really been into taking food from other wolves, at least not her pack mates, but the occasional offer tickled her ego in a way that mere obedience couldn't do. "Thank you," she said gratefully, with a much lighter air than she had carried at the festival. The pack had lightened up a lot since then. It had merely been bad timing for Ferdie, though truthfully, Jinx scarcely remembered the pack being frustrated with him at the time.

"Perhaps you could take a message to Lecter for me? He lives on the edge of the territory, skulls everywhere, can't miss it. Tell him there is another wolf here who could benefit from learning a little of his shamanic art. Perhaps later, we can talk, get to know one another a little better." Because Ferdie had been respectful up until now, and because Jinx wasn't always a complete ass, she sought another way to shake his presence long enough to give Sitri proper instructions about her plan to found another pack elsewhere. The easiest way, and probably the most useful for him, was to send him off on an errand, with the promise (whether she meant to keep it or not) of catching up with him another time.

Jinx certainly didn't mean any ill to Ferdie. He had done nothing wrong, and was in fact an asset to Swiftcurrent in more ways than one. Unfortunately, her immediate plans did not include him, and so she had to be rid of him.
Messages In This Thread
The darkness lays on me - by Sitri - March 30, 2014, 11:49 AM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Jinx - March 30, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Sitri - March 30, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Jinx - April 02, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 04, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Sitri - April 04, 2014, 04:14 PM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Jinx - April 04, 2014, 05:02 PM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 06, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Sitri - April 09, 2014, 12:46 PM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Jinx - April 09, 2014, 04:33 PM
RE: The darkness lays on me - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 09, 2014, 05:52 PM