Phoenix Maplewood let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move mountains
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
Ukko is there a few minutes before he picks up on any sign of life.  Scarlett shouts a frightened demand and he cringes in response.  His ears tuck against his skull and he worries, for a moment, that Reek might show up.  He doesn’t care to see the other wolf after the other day and has since spent his time avoiding the other.  An uneasiness settled inside himself and if it weren’t for the connections he’d made here, the fact this place felt like home, he isn’t so sure he’d stick around.  It is, after all, why he’d left his former pack.  It didn’t feel right for him, even if he’d been born there, and he worried Phoenix Maplewood might become the same thing.

He shakes his head as he thinks about Scarlett and what she might be feeling.  Even if he doubts Reek, Ukko isn’t the one with the healing powers.  He hasn’t seen them in action but he wouldn’t know what to do. The rabbit at his feet begins to soak into the snow, melting beneath the warmth of blood, and he nudges it a few times with his nose closer to the mouth of the den. If she could catch wind of the meal, perhaps she’d come around, but he’d leave it for her if she didn’t really want the company.  Ukko whines, resting his head against his paws in the meantime.

Sorry I didn't reply sooner.  I got busy with work and also wanted the other thread to move along so I knew what was gonna happen, lmao.
Messages In This Thread