Wapun Meadow Rising high to touch the sky
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow had gained the majority of her compassion from her mother. Though her father had been kind and gently, he also had a hard side that none could compare with. It came from year's of being a warrior and the like. Now it seemed her father was mostly filled with guilt, as he worked hard to right the wrongs he had made anyway he could, even if it meant driving himself into the ground to help those who were hurt or sick.

Blue Willow chuckled good naturedly, "I apologize ahead of time as I would probably not understand you're jokes and would laugh at the most inappriate time. She smiled in amusement she sensed the dryness in his words.

Blue Willow looked around at the meadow, "Yes I imagine it will be beautiful once it blooms. I just hope that it does not become claimed territory and I cannot yield it's fruits for my labors." She loved this area and the outerlying area, it was beautiful here in this new found place. She turned green eyes towards the other "Do you know much about herb lore? or any stories? I am always looking to learn more or carry stories to my brethren. Her longing for knowledge of any kind was not hidden from any.
Messages In This Thread
Rising high to touch the sky - by Blue Willow - March 22, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: Rising high to touch the sky - by Haunter - March 25, 2014, 12:30 AM
RE: Rising high to touch the sky - by Blue Willow - March 25, 2014, 04:45 AM
RE: Rising high to touch the sky - by Haunter - April 05, 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: Rising high to touch the sky - by Blue Willow - April 06, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: Rising high to touch the sky - by Haunter - April 09, 2014, 12:32 AM
RE: Rising high to touch the sky - by Blue Willow - April 09, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: Rising high to touch the sky - by Haunter - April 09, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: Rising high to touch the sky - by Blue Willow - April 09, 2014, 07:00 PM
RE: Rising high to touch the sky - by Haunter - April 10, 2014, 10:59 AM
RE: Rising high to touch the sky - by Blue Willow - April 10, 2014, 07:02 PM