Blackfeather Woods Woe is me
21 Posts
Ooc —
I went ahead and rolled to determine his fate. Looks like he's only going to sustain a moderate injury (I'm gonna say moderate means anything that isn't lethal for the sake of keeping things realistic for these three), ooo. I was expecting death, aha. The die is kind to Ragdoll~
Perhaps this is where he can escape? :o

Torture.

One word, two syllables, seven letters. It seemed so simple when thought of like that, but the reality of the matter was anything but. The word itself could mean nearly anything, all of which would bring him some sort of pain. Never would he have ever imagined himself in such a position, begging for his life and hoping he would live to see the next day. Pleading did nothing but anger his tormentors, probably making things even worse for himself in the long run. There was nothing he could do, no one he could call that would hear him. His family was miles away, farther than anyone's voice could ever reach. He was alone, they probably hadn't even noticed he was gone. There was no one coming to his rescue, no saviour to relieve him of his suffering. There was only Ragdoll, the dog among the wolves.

That was it. It was only Ragdoll, meaning only he could save himself. He could prove to everyone that he was a wolf, not some domesticated pet. He would prove it to everyone, even if it cost him greatly. "I don't want to die," he repeated, voice low as he slowly looked between the vicious strangers. "I will survive. I survived for so long already, I won't die now." The hybrid was not a naturally dominant being, but he had a strong will to live. He would fight, if he had to, and he would run until his legs felt like fire. It wasn't his time to die, and so he wasn't about to roll over and let them steal his last breath.

He flinched back when the male grew closer, expecting to feel teeth puncture his flesh. Instead, he was met with words, a repetition of what he'd just been told. "My family cares for me..." he began, though his words shook. "And there's others... there has to be someone out there for me, someone I am meant to meet and spend my life with. I don't want to leave them alone before even meeting them." There was so much left to do, so many things left to see. All he wanted was to escape the dark world he'd been forced into and bask in the sunlight once more. He would find himself a home, take a lover and maybe start a family, then live out the rest of his years in peace. That was the plan, the life he'd envisioned for himself from a very young age. The thought of having that torn away from him was terrifying, and he was reluctant to let it happen without some kind of fight. "I won't die."
Messages In This Thread
Woe is me - by Ragdoll - November 29, 2015, 03:41 AM
RE: Woe is me - by Nemesis - December 04, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Woe is me - by Mikasi - December 07, 2015, 12:49 AM
RE: Woe is me - by Ragdoll - December 12, 2015, 05:12 AM
RE: Woe is me - by Nemesis - December 15, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Woe is me - by Mikasi - December 20, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: Woe is me - by Ragdoll - December 27, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: Woe is me - by Nemesis - January 12, 2016, 09:06 PM