Blackbeak Bluff I know who I am when I'm alone
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
hope you don't mind me joining as well! (: aria is looking for healing and advisor trades, i thought she could work here

Frustrated and slightly out of breath, the white wolf made her way back towards her territory. She had tracked a small family of deer a bit of a walk from it the past day and had come back empty pawed. She'd managed to catch a snowshoe rabbit on her way back, and was now panting from the chase. She wished to eat it, she was hungry and tired, but wanted to take it somewhere safe before devouring it practically whole. 

It wasn't long before the pretty young female came across two scents, both male. One, she decided was a pack wolf. It smelled of the coast and of a strong, distinctive scent. Saltwater, she would assume. The other she assumed was from the same pack, but he scent was not as distinct. She remembered what Lasher had told her about Saltwater, and how he wished for them to be allies. Perhaps the pack was kind, and she would be able to introduce herself and talk up Donnelaith. She couldn't be sure, but she hoped that she could make nice with the neighbors.

When she approached, she realized that one was not near the other. Perhaps these were not wolves of the same pack, and she became slightly more on edge. Her head lowered slightly and her eyes narrowed, teeth gripping the rabbit slightly. It eased her tenseness to see how thin the one was, and she right away pinned him as a loner, not a pack wolf. She let out a light woof, letting her tail wag. She was a midpoint between the two, the tip of a triangle and at what she considered a safe ground. She eyed them both, hoping they would see she was friendly. If they were kind, perhaps she would even share her hare, she decided.
Messages In This Thread
I know who I am when I'm alone - by RIP Njal - December 26, 2015, 04:06 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by Tweed - December 27, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by Aria - December 27, 2015, 08:41 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by RIP Njal - December 30, 2015, 03:26 AM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by Tweed - January 05, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by Aria - January 06, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by RIP Njal - January 06, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by Aria - January 06, 2016, 10:21 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by RIP Njal - January 07, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by Aria - January 07, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by RIP Njal - January 10, 2016, 03:11 AM