Northstar Vale [m] Once Upon a Dream
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

She anticipated the fires of the beast to consume her. Be them be stirred by the accusations of what had transpired, or his rage for her return with the smell of another still deeply inlaid in her coat. She had seen his worst, she had seen the flash of his fangs against their leader. And had she learned anything from it, it was that none were spared the wrath of the beast when unleashed. She simply surrendered to the fact her turn was drawing nigh.

However she did not stand in her silence for long. An ear turned as he lashed, though her body would not flinch. Simply, she turned her muzzle toward him breathing in as she worn chords found the strength to utter a whisper of sound. “Do you believe my feelings for you are fleeting, my shadow?” Though she grasped for strength in her own convictions, it did nothing to mask the hurt in her voice. “…so easily swayed that I would another come near?” Slowly, she turned her tail to a relaxed posture between her thighs. Her muzzle turned toward his yet her eyes remained respectfully cast to the ground.

“It was not my choice…” she continued in broken verse. “…and I fought against it. My loyalty… all that I am, is only for you, my shadow. I would not have shared my desire for your pups if I did not intend to remain by your side. Do you think me disloyal? Untruthful?”

Messages In This Thread
[m] Once Upon a Dream - by Xi'nuata - April 08, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Once Upon a Dream - by Raheerah - April 09, 2014, 10:57 PM
RE: Once Upon a Dream - by Xi'nuata - April 09, 2014, 11:17 PM
RE: Once Upon a Dream - by Raheerah - April 09, 2014, 11:34 PM
RE: Once Upon a Dream - by Xi'nuata - April 09, 2014, 11:56 PM
RE: Once Upon a Dream - by Raheerah - April 10, 2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Once Upon a Dream - by Xi'nuata - April 10, 2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Once Upon a Dream - by Raheerah - April 10, 2014, 01:03 AM
RE: [m] Once Upon a Dream - by Xi'nuata - April 10, 2014, 11:25 AM