Swiftcurrent Creek and now what?
125 Posts
Ooc — Van
When she lowered her head, it caused Haunter to stop looking at her sidelong and turn his head fully in her direction. "I don't believe you," she remarked, and had he been a wolf more inclined, he would've smiled quite toothily at that moment. But as it were, he only stared, listening further as she refuted his story.

"Fine, there was pain," he drawled as if only just grudgingly admitting to something. "It was excruciating and I couldn't lick it or even scratch it for weeks after." Now that part was true at least. He paused when considering her secondary question, "recalling" the appearance and personality of a wolf who didn't quite exist. "She was a pretty little thing.. white fur reminding me of a cloud, and gentle blue eyes."

He blinked at her, actually describing the small mud-nymph before him but it seemed only coincidental coming from his dry-toned lips. "Sweet girl too. She might've even made me into a good wolf in time if I had taken her..." Haunter turned his head again, appearing to gaze in reminiscence over the water. "I, however, was smitten with a wild, impolite little red minx that my mother didn't want in the family," (now he was describing Fox in this story of almost complete falsehood) "and she had my ear whisked away because I refused to change my mind."

After that he fell silent, realizing that he was talking more to her than he had in quite some time with anyone else.
Messages In This Thread
and now what? - by Bazi - March 25, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: and now what? - by Haunter - April 06, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: and now what? - by Bazi - April 06, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: and now what? - by Haunter - April 06, 2014, 06:53 PM
RE: and now what? - by Bazi - April 07, 2014, 04:34 AM
RE: and now what? - by Haunter - April 09, 2014, 12:45 AM
RE: and now what? - by Bazi - April 09, 2014, 01:36 PM
RE: and now what? - by Haunter - April 09, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: and now what? - by Bazi - April 10, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: and now what? - by Haunter - April 10, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: and now what? - by Bazi - April 10, 2014, 12:38 PM