Moonspear New grounds, New Life
3 Posts
Ooc — Jessy
Joining 
'I need to find someone soon' the she wolf thought. She quickened her pace from a walk to a steady trot into the thick woods of a mountain. She put her nose to the ground to sniff for scents of other wolves that maybe be around. Trying to weave through and around all these trees while trying to find a scent was seeming pretty difficult. 'Maybe I need to set for higher grounds. It's going to be difficult to find anyone else in here' she told herself while looking up to take in her surroundings.
 There were many Dormant bushes, allowing for a good view around the area. It seemed that she had been traveling upwards. Come to think of it, she looked at the ground. It was sloped with rocks protruding the ground. How could I have not noticed that earlier? Full of determination, she continued up, finding her way up to a possible open view. 

About a few more meters, she caught scent of a wolf? No. The scent was too strong for it too be just one wolf, it must be a pack!! Joy filled her inside, though as quickly as it came, it left. 'I cant just walk in. I'm no longer a known leader. I'm a stranger. I need to let them know I'm here and hope they aren't as bad as the rogue I've encountered earlier. She took a few deep breaths before letting out her strongest howl. She found a little cave nearby to lay down in and wait for a reply, hoping someone friendly had heard.
Messages In This Thread
New grounds, New Life - by Kamala - January 02, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: New grounds, New Life - by Amekaze - January 05, 2016, 12:38 AM
RE: New grounds, New Life - by Kamala - January 10, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: New grounds, New Life - by Amekaze - January 11, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: New grounds, New Life - by Kamala - January 30, 2016, 05:47 PM
RE: New grounds, New Life - by Dash - January 30, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: New grounds, New Life - by Amekaze - February 04, 2016, 02:03 AM