Northstar Vale it's the smell of schizophrenia
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

It was the fault of her honest nature that she reveal more than need be; status of their healer as well as the necessity of the herbs. True, she did not know their purpose, but she had seen its likeness and others stored in the caches of their home. It must have been of some importance if was required to replenish their stock.

Her ears flicked back disdainfully then fanned forward as the slither of mirth that parted his aged lips. She grew tired of his bold tongue, and quite favored to see her threat come to fruition, yet she was compelled to remained still and listen rather than leap. The latter was more the way of her beloved, where it was her complement to him to assess, inquire and listen. And for once, she was glad she had taken to her usual manner than a more violent measure.

In turn, her lips curled with a sinister glimmer, unbecoming of her features but none the less called for by this fortuitous reveal on part of the male. “My healer…” she repeated more so in thought than as a means of clarification. “Our healer does not pass the decisions for the Vale. Only myself and the ‘black cur’, as you would like to call him.” Her tail lashed at her rear finding even the recitation of the insult unfavorable. Yet her bitterness for it was quickly overwrought by her sense of curiosity for what had been revealed. “…knowledge of plants and their uses…” Her eyes narrowed carefully, thoughtfully as she spoke. “…I am to assume then that you are a healer to the Creek?”

Messages In This Thread
it's the smell of schizophrenia - by Lecter - April 09, 2014, 10:29 AM
RE: it's the smell of schizophrenia - by Xi'nuata - April 09, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: it's the smell of schizophrenia - by Lecter - April 09, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: it's the smell of schizophrenia - by Xi'nuata - April 09, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: it's the smell of schizophrenia - by Lecter - April 09, 2014, 06:25 PM
RE: it's the smell of schizophrenia - by Xi'nuata - April 09, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: it's the smell of schizophrenia - by Lecter - April 09, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: it's the smell of schizophrenia - by Xi'nuata - April 09, 2014, 09:50 PM
RE: it's the smell of schizophrenia - by Lecter - April 10, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: it's the smell of schizophrenia - by Xi'nuata - April 10, 2014, 05:45 PM
RE: it's the smell of schizophrenia - by Lecter - April 10, 2014, 05:54 PM