Swiftcurrent Creek I love you will still sound the same
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Lecter's sole request was that he be allowed to die on the slopes of the mountain. Though the thought of him ever dying was jarring and made her stomach plummet, Jinx conceded to this request with a quiet nod that dug her chin into his flesh. "I do not intend to leave it," she whispered. She was resolute in this. It would be her final destination. Shearwater Bay would forever be Jinx's home, but she would carve out another niche for herself, and make it every bit as fantastic as the Bay was. It was her vision. "You need not leave it either."

Desperate to push past the discomfort of their confrontation as well as the unsettling reality that Lecter would die someday long before her, she opened her mouth to speak, but was silenced by the witch's cold voice. This request, she did not answer as quickly. It wasn't because hesitation wormed its way into her heart, or because she was unsure of what she wanted. It wasn't because she worried that it would do them both more harm than good. It wasn't because she didn't want to answer.

The rigidity of her body in that moment would tell him that she was shocked. Her breath was trapped in a cage in her chest, whirling madly around as she attempted to settle it enough to speak. What feeling rose in her was brand new, but it was warm and inviting. It tempted her, and she yearned for it. So although she had paused, and although she feared Lecter might read this response as negative, a bright smile had found its way to her lips. "Yes," she breathed into his rank fur, "yes, of course. Yes."

There was, of course, a dirty joke in there about a crotchety old man and his perverted relationship with a young woman, but it was no joke to the Kesuk.

Pulling back from him, she regarded him warmly, for the first time as something more than just someone she longed to possess. She had always respected him and revered him, but it had been a matter of possession. Now... It was something very different. "I will make preparations. It will take time. We will stay here for now, and let none know our intentions." That decided, she leaned back into his embrace with a girlish sigh, and said, "love, will you teach me a new spell today?"
Messages In This Thread
I love you will still sound the same - by Jinx - March 27, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: I love you will still sound the same - by Lecter - March 27, 2014, 08:48 PM
RE: I love you will still sound the same - by Jinx - March 27, 2014, 09:16 PM
RE: I love you will still sound the same - by Lecter - March 27, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: I love you will still sound the same - by Jinx - March 28, 2014, 11:09 AM
RE: I love you will still sound the same - by Lecter - March 29, 2014, 12:06 AM
RE: I love you will still sound the same - by Jinx - April 02, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: I love you will still sound the same - by Lecter - April 08, 2014, 01:42 PM
RE: I love you will still sound the same - by Jinx - April 09, 2014, 03:28 PM
RE: I love you will still sound the same - by Lecter - April 09, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: I love you will still sound the same - by Jinx - April 09, 2014, 10:34 PM