Step Forward- Warrior Training
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

She was quiet as she listened to each express their expectations. Some simply, others more complex in what their duty would entail, but it was not without a sense of hope for what was to come. Gradient eyes turned to Larch inevitably, though her lack or contribution was pardoned due to their prior conversation regarding her expectations upon her return.

Calmly Xi’nuata returned her gaze to the group at large, regarding each of them with a thoughtful knit of her brows while formulating a plan that would suit and complement them all. Each had their own desires, yet in the end they would serve the benefit of the whole. With a thoughtful hum, the female at last raised her muzzle. “We shall play a game,” she announced, though her enthusiasm for such a childish tactic was lacking, impressing the actually importance of the suggested activity. “There is game in the forest, and as a team you will find, chase, and defend it. I will see how well you cooperate together, and how well you conduct yourselves individual for your desired tasks.” She turned to @Leatherface, her eyes wide and expectant.

“You wish to provide food for the pack, then you will act as the hunter. Find your prey, but do not kill it. Killing it will result in failure for this activity. You will know when it is time to down your prey.” She dipped her muzzle softly then gave her attention to the remaining three. “Your role will be to assist Leather in his hunt, as well as keep watch over the forest for any that try to disturb your hunt- in this instance, me. Once you have found your prey, @Acacia, you will be tasked with assisting Leather in the chase and downing it. While @Ayvo and @Larch -“ she bobbed her nose to each in turn “-you are tasked with defending your sport. If I am within reach of the prey, or take it myself, you fail the activity.

“If you all understand, then begin.”

She would leave them to disperse and coordinate amongst themselves, but as soon as their attentions were diverted to the hunt, a glance over a shoulder would find their mentor had gone to fulfill her own role in their activity.

OOC: Xi’nuata will be watching, but you will not be able to see her until Leatherface finds the prey. Take as much time as you need to build your character’s confidence and development. Feel free to talk, coordinate either IC or OOCly amongst yourselves. This is a little something new, so let’s give it a good shot :D
Messages In This Thread
Step Forward- Warrior Training - by Xi'nuata - March 28, 2014, 09:53 AM
RE: Step Forward- Warrior Training - by Acacia - March 28, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Step Forward- Warrior Training - by Larch - March 30, 2014, 09:30 AM
RE: Step Forward- Warrior Training - by Ayvo - March 30, 2014, 10:09 AM
RE: Step Forward- Warrior Training - by Leatherface - March 30, 2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Step Forward- Warrior Training - by Xi'nuata - March 31, 2014, 09:03 AM
RE: Step Forward- Warrior Training - by Leatherface - April 04, 2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Step Forward- Warrior Training - by Ayvo - April 10, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: Step Forward- Warrior Training - by Acacia - April 10, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Step Forward- Warrior Training - by Xi'nuata - April 11, 2014, 07:37 AM
RE: Step Forward- Warrior Training - by Acacia - April 12, 2014, 09:51 PM