Horizon Ridge I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Aww that would be kind of cute. Post isn't weird I like it. I am probably going to play Remus and he is going to be a little bit ornery in his own right he may adopt some of Bjorn's i mean Ragnar's tendencies :D

Thistle Cloud was instantly taken aback by the demonic look on her pack mates face. Truth be told it made her blood run cold. She realized then that if he really wanted to he could hurt any and all in his pathway. She hoped that she was never at the receiving end of such a look ever. For a moment pity welled up in her heart for the former mate of his.

Thistle Cloud gasped slightly and spoke again "Why it wasn't her fault unless she took herbs or something to kill them. Why would you blame her for something that she had no control over? For a moment thistle was angry at her pack mate. How could he punish a mother who had just had the worst punishment already dealt to her. To lose one's pups for a father was tragic for a mother it was debilitating and most of the time they did not survive themselves whether from complications or grief. To punish her seemed so callous and mean. She wondered why he was staring at her with such a strange expression.

Thistle cloud tilted her head and looked at him with new eyes. "Ragnar fits you better I must admit, but why change your name? Are you hiding from something? Or just a new start? Before today she would have thought he took his brother's moniker because he cared for him, but now after his words about his former mate and how she was punished she did not think that, that was the case anymore.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me - by Thistle Cloud - April 11, 2014, 08:04 AM