Blackbeak Bluff I know who I am when I'm alone
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The girl smiled, her icey eyes showing nothing but kindness. Even so, a bitter taste fell into the back of her throat. She was please he accepted it, and even more so that he thanked her for it; practically anyway. It was however unsettling that she would be returning to camp empty pawed. No matter, she could report the male to Lasher and Dante. If she had received any info on the pack she could relay that on as well, although something about this males expression told her she would learn nothing of the sort. Regardless, she listened and responded to the male politely. 

Her ears perked interestedly. "Up the coast?" she echoed, thinking quietly about it. "A gray fellow, perhaps?" she asked curiously, her eyes narrowing slightly as she thought. She did not know the male, but she was aware of two males who had tried to gain entry into their pack after the creation of their own failed. Unfortunately Donnelaiths ranks were and still are full, and the males were denied access to the pack. She did not mention this to the male, but smiled and nodded instead. "I'll make sure to do just that," she replied, her shoulders rolling forward a few times as she grew more comfortable where she sat. 
Messages In This Thread
I know who I am when I'm alone - by RIP Njal - December 26, 2015, 04:06 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by Tweed - December 27, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by Aria - December 27, 2015, 08:41 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by RIP Njal - December 30, 2015, 03:26 AM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by Tweed - January 05, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by Aria - January 06, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by RIP Njal - January 06, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by Aria - January 06, 2016, 10:21 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by RIP Njal - January 07, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by Aria - January 07, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by RIP Njal - January 10, 2016, 03:11 AM