Horizon Ridge I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
That will help also if you plan on continuing with your plans to try and take over HR. erp this post is long i got carried away lol

Thistle Cloud stared at him trying to make sense of his words he had angered her yes, his culture was one full of injustices she was finding. However, she also knew him to be dangerous and she did not wish to tread on ground that burned. She had to think about what to say and do to explain without angering him further, because she was certain at this point that she had angered him, but in her own mind it was justly deserved. It may have been the female's body but it was not her fault sometimes nature took over regardless. She tilted her head and slanted her eyes slightly. "It may have been her body Ragnar, but not her choice to lose the children. It was natures choice and your god's! I am upset because you so callously got rid of her, just because she miscarried your children which is a tragedy truly, but that happens sometimes especially if the mother was young, or if she had been handled roughly. she could have had a perfectly healthy litter in her next season, I have seen it happen. It is not that it really means anything to me, it is the unfairness of it and how females are treated I do not like to see them mishandled." She refused to tell him of her mother who suffered years of abuse at the hands of a male, because she knew he would not care.

Thistle cloud sighed in exasperation realizing that the white furred male did not understand her stance. She wondered how to phrase her words carefully. "It is not the punishment Ragnar it's the fact that you felt the need to punish her in some way because she lost the puppies, something that she had no control over. I just do not see the logic of it, or the fairness. However I will deign respectfully to say that your culture is not my own and what I see as an injustice is perhaps common place for you and yours? The last part she offered up a question for his redemption into her good graces at the moment if he said it was his culture she would not question and she would drop it, but if he did not and the assumption was made that he acted because he was a jerk well she would continue to harangue and argue, for at this point she was far to deep in her own spit fire ways to back down. She had a backbone the small sepia girl from the wilds and Ragnar was now seeing it.

She dipped her head calmly, "That is certainly admirable of you Ragnar. Do all you vikings go on journeys like this often? Because your God's tell you too. She was really curious at this point.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me - by Thistle Cloud - April 11, 2014, 09:11 AM